Masters Degree Curriculum Instruction, MS Schools, Education, Career, Employment, and Jobs
Masters Degree Curriculum and Instruction:
There is a growing demand for individuals with a Masters degree in curriculum and instruction because of an increase of accountability in educational institutions. You can help develop a better education infrastructure with a graduate degree in curriculum and instruction.
Your job will essentially include designing innovative curriculums and methods of instruction. In a curriculum and instruction degree program, you can specialize in elementary education, grades 8 to 12, early childhood learning, special education and teaching English and non-English speakers.
In a masters degree of curriculum and instruction program, you can learn things like:
1. Effective theories and methods of instruction
2. Educational leadership
3. How to bring diversity in education
4. Conducting a fair assessment of learning processes
5. Implementation of improved learning and teaching methods
You can work as a curriculum designer after getting a master’s of curriculum and instruction degree. A curriculum designer is responsible for making ground rules for educational training and development.
To be successful in the curriculum and instruction field, you are required to develop skills in the following areas:
The job of an individual with MS degree in curriculum and instruction requires meeting with different committees, decision-makers and advisory groups to gauge the needs of students. Curriculum designers train professionals and teachers to appropriately make use of available educational material and technology. This Master degree is suitable for those who want to pursue a satisfying educational profession outside of the classroom.
You can also be successful in the master degree program for curriculum and instruction if you have a knack of presenting uninteresting things in an interesting way. Also, it is wise to know that a graduate degree in curriculum and instruction may require previous experience in education or any education-related field.
It is also wise to know that after completing a Master’s degree in curriculum and instruction, you can obtain a demanding and potentially high-income career. You will be responsible for creating a positive environment in the institutions you work with. Loyalty and integrity to your students is also essential.
Careers and Professional demand:
According to the United States Bureau, professional demand for MA Degree holders in curriculum and instruction is going to increase by 27%.
After completing a masters program in curriculum and instruction, you can get a job in:
1) Government: Jobs are available in public agencies working in educational fields. Curriculum and instruction master degree holders are employed by the FBI and CIA. Skilled individuals are required by all government organizations to prepare documents and manuals.
2) School boards and schools: Jobs are also available in schools and their respective boards. You can obtain a job in developing curriculums for universities and schools. You can also get a teaching job, provided you have a teaching license.
3) Corporations: You can be employed by corporations to develop effective training programs. A Masters degree in curriculum and instruction can also get you a job designing educational material.
4) Freelance: You can choose to work as a freelance consultant for schools and private sector companies.
Masters Degree Curriculum and Instruction Salary:
Degree holders with a Masters in curriculum and instruction can earn an average salary of $50,000 per year. You can earn as much as $76,000 in a high-income job. If you have a master degree, you can earn up to $10,000 to $15,000 more than a person with only a bachelor's degree.
Master of Curriculum and Instruction School:
We recommend visiting one of our favorite websites if you are interested in pursuing a Masters degree in Curriculum and Instruction. They have schools online and on a campus near you.
You can visit their website by clicking this link for more information.
Masters Degree Curriculum and Instruction
Masters Degree Guide