Website for Masters Degree Educational Technology, Schools, Education, Career, Employment, and Jobs
Masters Degree Educational Technology:
The importance of educational technology has been increasing each year in public and private universities. A master’s degree in educational technology helps professionals to understand the newest practices and theories in the education field. With a gruduate degree in educational technology, you have an edge over people with only a bachelor's degree. You can be more versatile, proficient, effective and mobile with a Masters degree.
The demand for educational technology has been increasing rapidly due to the emergence of electronic media as a means of transmitting information. Educational technology equips graduates with the audio, video and computer science skills they need for success.
Educational professionals can make their own teaching material with the help of Educational technology. Students of the MS degree program in educational technology use the newest software and lab equipment to make customized educational packages. Education technology Master’s Degree holders can grow at every level of every organization.
Students aiming for a masters in educational technology degree are advised to consider the following things before applying for admission to any school:
1) Any previous experience or education
2) Their own comfort level with computer software and hardware
3) Whether they can physically attend the university, or is it more convenient for them to study online
The art of teacher and student interaction is also examined by educational technology. More and more institutions have been including interpersonal elements in their program designs.
Educational Technology Jobs:
After getting a Masters in educational technology, you can get a job in:
1) Teaching: If you have an educational technology masters degree, the chances of finding a teaching job are high. Graduate degree holders in educational technology can obtain a teaching job at the university level. Lately, educational institutions need instructors with skills in computer science, basic classroom technology, audio, video for training teacher as well as students.
2) Corporate training: Corporate employers are in need of people with a master’s in education technology to train and develop their staff.
3) Administration: Institutions and other information disseminating hubs need education technology Masters Degree holders to teach and take positions as administrators.
4) Healthcare: Hospitals and medical institutions keep their employees informed on latest advances in the health industry. Masters in educational technology holders can be hired to make training modules for pharmaceuticals companies and other medical organizations.
5) Research facilities: Grant applications for funding research are designed with the help of educational technology. After receiving the grant money, research scientists use educational technology to develop grant applications. Also, different institutes all over the world use educational technology to share their research. This best demonstrates how distance learning can be useful. Pre-recorded as well as live events can be organized and produced with the help of teams of education technology specialists.
Masters Degree Educational Technology Salary:
Average yearly salary of an educational technology master degree holder is between $72,000 and $85,000. School administrators earn a salary of $74,190. A teacher teaching in a private school earns a lot less than one teaching in a public school. The salary of a principal is between $74,000 and $83,000.
School for Masters Degree Educational Technology:
There are a good number of schools that offer graduate degree in educational technology. Some of them are online, on campus, or both. You need to request the necessary information to begin. The good thing is that this information is free. You are not obligated in any way.
Just click this link for your free information. What have you got to lose?
Masters Degree Educational Technology
Masters Degree Guide